These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of FixMe Inc’s Website.
FixMe Inc. is located at:
P.O. Box 20691,
Floral Park, New York 11001
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use FixMe Inc. Inc’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
This website is provided by FixMe Inc. By using this Website or by placing any purchase orders using the Website, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth herein. Only upon acceptance of the terms contained herein, you will be entitled to submit electronic orders. Any violation of the terms will result in termination of your account. This website is not intended for persons under 18 years of age.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
By registering with the Website you can access and submit contracting jobs and payments electronically. You are responsible for using the Website in a private and secure manner. We will not be liable for any damage or loss caused from any unauthorized account access resulting from your actions, such as not logging out of the account or sharing your account password. We reserve the right to refuse registration or cancel an account at any time.
You shall not do any of the following or permit any other third parties to do any of the following:
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or profane information of any kind, including, without limitation, any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, provincial, state, national or international law, including without limitation, export control laws and regulations;
- Post or transmit any information or software that the sender is aware contains a virus, worm, or other harmful component;
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material which is protected by copyright or other proprietary right, without obtaining the permission of the copyright owner or right holder;
- Account sharing, including, without limitation, letting third parties use your account and password.
Unless otherwise stated, FixMe Inc. Inc. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on FixMe Inc. Inc. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://FixMeNY.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://FixMeNY.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://FixMeNY.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://FixMeNY.com
- Redistribute content from FixMe Inc. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. FixMe Inc. Inc. does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of FixMe Inc. Inc., its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws FixMe Inc. Inc. shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- FixMe Inc. Inc. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to FixMe Inc. a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Modification of these Terms & Conditions
FixMe Inc. reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms contained in these terms & conditions, at any time. Any such modifications or changes will immediately become effective upon posting of such changes. Your continued access or use of this Website will imply your full acceptance of the same. You are therefore responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms & Conditions and additional terms or notices posted on the Website
When you visit the Website or send any emails to us, you will be communicating electronically with us. By such electronic communication you agree to receive such communications from us electronically. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and your acceptance to be bound by and to pay for such agreements and transactions. Your agreement and intent to be bound by electronic submissions applies to all transactions you enter into on the Website, and all records including notices of cancellation, policies, contracts, and applications.
Copyright and Licenses
This Website and the entire contents contained on this Website, including but not limited to: text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, are the sole and exclusive property of FIXME INC. All such contents and materials are protected by domestic and international copyright and trademark laws. You hereby agree not to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any portion of the website or any contents contained on the Website without the prior expressed written consent of FIXME INC.
FIXME INC grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access and make use of the contents or information available on the Website for your personal use and not to download or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of FIXME INC. You may not reproduce, duplicate, adapt, copy, sell, resell, transmit or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose this Website or any portion of this Website without the express written consent of FIXME INC.
You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website in any way. FIXME INC authorizes you to view and download the information and materials available on this Website only for your personal, non-commercial use. This authorization shall not constitute a transfer of title in and to the materials and is subject to the following restrictions: (a) you must retain, on all copies of the materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials; (b) you may not modify the materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose; and (c) you must not transfer the materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions.
Third Party Links
For your convenience FIXME INC may provide, links to third party websites operated by other entities on the Website. If you use such third party sites, you will leave this Website. If you decide to visit any linked third party website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. FIXME INC does not make any warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Any third party links do not imply that FIXME INC sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with any linked third party websites.
By visiting the Website, you agree that the laws of the state of New York, without regard to principals of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms & Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and FIXME INC.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit or access of the Website or to the products you purchase through the Website shall be submitted to binding arbitration in Queens County, New York State. Arbitration under these Terms & Conditions shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Conditions of Use shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Conditions of Use, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Website, its officers, directors, owners, partners, employees, age
Disclaimer of Warranty/Limitation of Liability
THIS WEBSITE AND RELATED INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY WEBSITE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. FIXME INC MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND, OR AS TOTHE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, FIXME INC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FIXME INC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR EMAIL SENT FROM WEBSITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. FIXME INC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. WEBSITE USES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. FIXME INC ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE. IN THE EVENT THAT A PRODUCT IS LISTED AT AN INCORRECT PRICE OR WITH OTHER INCORRECT INFORMATION, FIXME INC SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OR CANCEL ANY ORDERS PLACED FOR THE PRODUCT/SERVICE LISTED INCORRECTLY.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.